Praj Industries Limited invites nominations/applications for ‘Maha-Intrapreneur Awards 2012’ ,
in association with Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune and Karve
Institute of Social Service (KInSS), Pune, knowledge partners for this initiative. The awards
aim at recognizing ‘Intrapreneurs’ or ‘Corporate Entrepreneurs’ in various organizations from
Praj thought of recognizing the spirit of enterprise through Intrapreneurship. Praj Maha-Intrapreneur Award is an appreciation and acknowledge of the efforts of the Intrapreneur in the organization.
The Announcement of the Launch of the Awards
Praj Industries Limited, in association with SIIB and KInSS, takes pleasure in inviting
individual nominations through the organizations for “Praj Maha-Intrapreneur Award” for the
- Award winners will get recognition in the industry for themselves and their organization.
- They will receive recognition and appreciation on a bigger platform. Award winners can be invited to share their success story on the various Employers’ Associations and Forums.
- The organization will have enhanced brand value for attracting and retaining talent.
- Organizations can propagate “Culture of Intrapreneurship” in the organization through their winners.
- Awardees success stories can be published in trade journals, magazines, company website etc.
- Organizations will project awardees as role model to motivate other budding Intrapreneurs.
Award winners will be presented a trophy of “Praj Maha-Intrapreneur Award”, “Certificate of
Appreciation” and "Scroll of Honor" at the hands of a distinguished guest from Industry and
Business in a gala function in the third week of December 2012.
Takeways for The Winners:
- Recognition for the awardees as well as their organization
- Chance for Awardees to share their success story in various Employers’ Associations and forums.
- Enhanced brand value for the award winner’s organization so as to attract and retain talent.
- Opportunity for Awardees organizations to propagate “Culture of Intrapreneurship” within.
Panel of Judges:
- Applications will be scrutinized and evaluated by an independent Panel of Judges appointed for this purpose.
- The judging panel selects recipients based on the highest overall score on the parameters such as Leadership, Innovation and risk taking, People Management, Strategy Formulation & Implementation, Business Processes and Results.